Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Twitter twitter tweet...

Just got done with tonights class on tech.  As someone who has sat on a help desk, and solved lots of network problems, I find that I am learning a great deal about technology in the classroom.  In fact while I knew about some of the programs out there I never used them much.

I have to admit that I have had a Twitter account for a while, but I never did much with it.  Now that I have been forced to interact with it, I can see why so many people like it.  Even on this blog, you can follow me, and I ask that you do. The link is on the right, and I have also created a place to see my tweets over there too.

So how do I use this new media?  That is something I am going to need ideas on.  I ask that you take to twitter and use the hashtag #TexhomaTeacher and give me your ideas.  I will be waiting for your ideas.  I will also blog about some of the ideas that I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment